Fire Safety Training CIS Level 2
Course is designed for staffs who are appointed as Fire Warden/Marshall in their company. Students will learn the basic concept of firefighting, safe evacuation plans and Risks Assessment for their premises.
- The mechanics of fire
- Fundamentals of public fire safety
- Classification of fires
- Types of portable fire extinguishers
- Safe and proper use of portable fire extinguishers
- Maintenance and Inspection of portable fire extinguishers
- Roles & Responsibility of a Fire Warden
- Understand the different types of Fire Safety Installations
- Emergency Escape Routes
- Conducting Fire Drills
- Workplace Fire Prevention
Fire Risks Assessment for your company. Hands-on practice with live fire demonstration.
Courses held by AL SALAMA FIRE SAFETY TRAINING LLC.