Nothing is more precious than our little ones, on that we all agree!!!
Ever so often in the UAE we leave our precious ones in the hands of caring individuals that treat them like Gold. But can they react in an emergency? Can we react in an emergency? How do we know our nanny, school teacher, taxi or uber driver are qualified for emergencies? Well we don’t, so as a first step the parents and nannies should attend a day dedicated to the safety of the kids, babies and infants.
We at Algebra Safety training specialize in pediatric first Aid courses in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Umm AL Quwain, Ajman and Ras Al Khaimah. We teach the following, but pray and hope that you won’t be needing any of that. However FIRST Aid is better than LAST, so don’t hesitate to contact us and become a life saver!!!
- The Role and Responsibilities of a Paediatric First Aider
- Scene Survey and Primary Survey on Infants and Children
- Managing an Unresponsive Casualty
- CPR Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (child and infant)
- Shock including Anaphylactic Shock
- Bleeding (severe and minor)
- Treatment of Seizures